Online Grades Via Pinpoint Parent Portal
The Parent Portal will reopen for the 2013/14 school year on Tuesday, September 3rd. Your Pinpoint username and password has not been changed,
and remains the same as what you used last year. Each school will be sending home Parent Portal letters to the parent or guardian of any student new to
the Parent Portal system who did not have a Pinpoint account from last year.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance with your Portal username or password after it reopens on Tuesday, September 3rd, please contact
the Help Desk at email@example.com.
View Online Grades »
- If you are NEW to Leon County Public Schools and have never logged into LCS's Parent Portal (first time user), you will
be receiving a letter from your school with your login and password information. Additional instructions will also be included on accessing the system.
- If you are a RETURNING user (returning Parent Portal user), your previous login and password has been transferred into
the new system and will work in Pinpoint.
- To retrieve lost usernames/passwords for Pinpoint, email PortalHelp@leonschool.net, or call The Leon
County School Help Desk at 487-7524.
- To view Pinpoint Parent Portal quick start guides and other useful links, including video tutorials, please visit:
- Mid-Term Confirmation Notice Form »
Confirms parents have checked their child's online grades (PDF file, 73 KB)
Online Teacher Pages
Beginning the third week of school, each teacher will have an online teacher website through Edmodo.
5789 Pimlico Drive :: Tallahassee, Florida 32309 :: (850) 922-6011