Online Grades Via Pinpoint Parent Portal
The Parent Portal is now open for the 2014/15 school year. Your Pinpoint username and password remain the same each year.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance with your Portal username or password now that it has reopened, please contact
the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are new to Leon County Public Schools and have never logged into LCS's Parent Portal (first time user), you will
be receiving a letter from your school with your login and password information. Additional instructions will also be included on accessing the system.
- If you are a returning user (returning Parent Portal user), your previous login and password has been transferred into
the new system and will work in Pinpoint.
- To retrieve lost usernames/passwords for Pinpoint, email PortalHelp@leonschools.net, or call The Leon
County School Help Desk at 487-7524.
- To view Pinpoint Parent Portal quick start guides and other useful links, including video tutorials, please visit:
- Mid-Term Confirmation Notice Form »
Confirms parents have checked their child's online grades (PDF file, 73 KB)
Online Teacher Pages
Beginning the third week of school, each teacher will have an online teacher website through Edmodo.
5789 Pimlico Drive :: Tallahassee, Florida 32309 :: (850) 922-6011